[DeTomaso] Techno question: maintenance of sway bar SphereBalls or SphereBars (?)

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sun Aug 1 22:42:44 EDT 2010

Dear Forum,

                 One of the bolts to my Sphere Ball/Bar sway bar mountings
came loose.  While bolting things back together I had two questions.

1)      Do those white plastic sphere ball thingees need any lubricant or
not?

2)       Proper adjustment of Sphere Ball/ Bar swar bar mountings it to   a)
set the car on the ground and get the suspension settled, then   b) tighten
the bolts of the sway bar Sphere Ball/Bar mount?

                                 Curious,  Chuck Engles