[DeTomaso] Long Beach Grand Prix

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Fri Apr 30 21:36:01 EDT 2010

Thanks guys for checking out my  album.  Surprising how nice my pictures
came out  using my "not too expensive" Kodak Z950.  It has a  German
Schneider-Kreuznach lens, 10x optical zoom and 12  megapixels.  I used various
settings, racers at the press  conference with the zoom lens and the cars at full
speed, using the  "sports" setting. I must say however, took some practice
to  get the rhythm down to know when to snap the picture as the cars were
going mighty fast!

Tecate Balloon.   ;)
But it sure does look like a pick snapped  at just the right moment.

Asa Jay