[DeTomaso] A CHALLANGE FROM KANSASRe: Secret SORC Info.

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 18:30:41 EDT 2010

Sheeit Curt, I remember when if you wore your baseball cap backwards kids asked you who your favorite catcher was.

Mine was Yogi Berra who said among other memorable quotes

"Slump? I ain't in no slump. I just ain't hitting"

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
"The Fastest Street Pantera in the World"
www.teampanteraracing.com