[DeTomaso] Decklid/Fender Problem

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 28 18:18:01 EDT 2010

I was afraid you might see the cookie can lid. :[ The previous owner had an extra radiator mounted at the rear a/c area and his water pipes came through that hole. AFTER  I painted the trans bay I decided {with the help of this forum} to not reinstall the second unit. I found the cookie lid and painted to match. Next time around I'll fill it properly. 1 Fluidyne is all you need.... YES I have a low wing.... Bill 1362