[DeTomaso] Ford (Laminova) oil cooler project

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Wed Apr 28 15:46:56 EDT 2010

Roland Jäckel said the same thing as MD and I can imagine that autobahn
cruising and ORR is more than the Ford/Laminova can handle. For track day
use with a street Pantera they work well, I use one myself.

Fitting the Ford cooler underneath the car doesn't work unless you cut out
the floor above it almost entirely. I had a paper template of the cooler
cross section that I slid along the coolant tube to test that. Didn't work
on my car, your clearance may vary.

Tomas