[DeTomaso] A CHALLANGE FROM KANSASRe: Secret SORC Info.

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 28 11:01:36 EDT 2010

I need a hug...Bob "Rowdy" Radefeld just sent me a threatening letter and he sounds angry.

And he's white, educated and belongs to some political group that has little tea bags hanging from their hats.....which reminds me Jim - who was that woman on Grand ol' Opera who had the hat with the tea bags?

15 Days until the Nevada Open Road Race

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
"Fastest Street Pantera in the World"
"I will cut your head off and sheeeit down your throat"
"If you're not on the edge you're taking up space"
"No One Gets Out Alive"
"Gladiators Rule.....Vikings are their beotches"
"I hate to love you Tom"
www.teampanteraracing.com