[DeTomaso]   Ignition Question

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 03:27:23 EDT 2010

Agree. I don't even know what color strain relief I now run on ours after
leving the key On for too long and blowing the brainbox. Whatever Kragens
sells as a Duraspark 2 for a 460. I also heartily recommend running a later
model E-coil on the recommendation of JC Christian, rather than the can of oil
type coils- which went south with the box. I did find a variation in
mounting bolt hole position, but changing one hole out of 3 in the Pantera mount
plate is not a deal-breaker around here. FWIW- J DeRyke