[DeTomaso] Clutch Problems

forestg at att.net forestg at att.net
Tue Apr 27 20:57:20 EDT 2010

 Same symptoms I had when the return spring inside the master cylinder broke.
 -------------- Original message from "Will Demelo" <wdemelo at cogeco.ca>: --------------

A friend who is not on the list is a having clutch problems. He has adjuste his clutch slave and the system works fine for about 15 minutes and then there is