[DeTomaso] cleveland pushrod-guideplates

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Tue Apr 27 18:13:36 EDT 2010

Hey, those stockers are just like the ones I'm replacing Steve.
- guideplates for 5/16 pushrods and 7/16 studs.
    Some twinkie bored 4 of them off-centre to do his adjusting
- the studs are 7/16 just like the ones I replaced.
    3 of them had worn-in notches.
I'd happily buy stockers if I could find any - but google doesn't turn
up anything.
tks
dave

-