[DeTomaso] Windshield Install

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 18:00:04 EDT 2010

I just learned that the tech info manual does specify using a sealant  but
I'd be curious to know what you have to do to seal it. I just can't  imagine
how you could do it when installing the window if you're using anything  to
lube the gasket when you're putting it in. If it's the flap, you could seal
 it after the window is in using the painters rope trick.

The glue that windshield guys use is very strong and pretty hard to cut. I
wonder what it would take to get the windshield out once it's been sealed
in?

Jeff - always willing to learn %^))
6559

In a message dated 4/26/2010 8:11:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time,