[DeTomaso] Two Panteras at BBORR

asajay at asajay.com asajay at asajay.com
Mon Apr 26 13:45:45 EDT 2010

I was slightly mistaken.....

Team Pantera Racing was -represented- at the BBORR by Michael Frazier
and David Adin (The Pope)but it turns out they weren't driving
Panteras.  <sigh>

Fighting too much publicity in the media lately, The Pope was able to
suffer a first place win in a 95 MPH class in a Mazda Miata.
Meanwhile, proving once again a Pantera is better than a Corvette,
Michael Frazier was unable to pilot his Corvette to a trophy.
Michael's Pantera isn't ready yet, having only recently found a block
for the it.

I understand they had a good time reminsciing about teh 10 Panteras
that showed up in 2005, but failed in their attempts to start any
fights.  Something about the ring leader not being there to assist.

:)

95 in a Miata.... I didn't know they could wind the spring that tight
in those.

Time for some Panteras to show up at the -next- ORR.  NORC is in just
a couple weeks.  Are -you- ready?

Asa Jay