[DeTomaso] Looking for rear decklid hinges

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 12:49:25 EDT 2010

Patrick,

I assume you have cast in a mounting to your new CF decklid, in which case you are looking for decklid hinges? The oem hinges would be heavy in comparison to your decklid weight, but they are simple pin hinges that could be fabricated from lighter gauge steel or aluminum for your application.

For the rear closer I would be tempted to simply use hood pins or the rubber hood straps to secure it shut.

Good luck,

Julian