[DeTomaso] Engine Install Picts

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 12:00:53 EDT 2010

Thanks - yeah the plan is to use it!  hoping for a "first engine start" later this week after we "invent" a linkage bracket for it. If it gets me to Reno, then I'll be good for a few events.  ORR is a must, and Silver State seems like just the ticket!

And, if a little old lady gets run off the road in the process, so be it!  :-)

brent