[DeTomaso] Looking for rear decklid hinges

Patrick Hals patrickhals at skynet.be
Mon Apr 26 11:58:28 EDT 2010

Can anyone tell me where to find all that is necessary to affix the rear
decklid to the body  ? I mean : from top of the decklid to top of the roof
( rear part above carburettor ) and from bottom of decklid to the rear of
the car , where the key and pushbutton are. ( sorry for my poor vocabulary )
.
Alternatively, has anyone experience "lightweight" systems, instead of the
heavy hinges and lock system ?
My "home made" carbon decklids are weighting 2 kilos ( true ) but it is a
nightmare to find proper fittings, and disappointing to add fittings that
are approx. the same weight !.
Thank you.
Patrick
2862-9628-3679-4208