[DeTomaso] ROTELLA motor oil

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 11:49:22 EDT 2010

Who the hell cares? ;-)>

For the 1% of you slackers who still race or drive hard and long as we are on the subject of oil (AGAIN!) let me tell you about one of the coolest and cheapest mods I added this spring.  Peterson Fluid Systems (part #09-0530) adopter which takes one monster HP-6 or Wix 57003R race filter instead of one or two of those puny little HP1 or Moroso, Wix, etc filters....one of these mongo oil filters has all most twice the capacity of its smaller bro's.  filter opening is twice as large as similar filters. More oil and more flow - that be good.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
"Fastest Street Pantera in America"
www.teampanteraracing.com