[DeTomaso] Were these 3 things stock?

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sun Apr 25 08:23:50 EDT 2010

Rob

1)  They are stock, The round holes have rubber plugs.  While I suppose the
"v" cut tabs are to allow water to that gets into the cabin to drain ( from
your leaking windshield :^)), I hypothesize the round ones were for the jig
that held the pieces during assembly

2) That's a Mike Drew question.  All US cars that I have seen.

3) I serious doubt that, although I've never checked it on an original '71.

JT