[DeTomaso] Windshield sealant

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sun Apr 25 01:11:46 EDT 2010

I hope to be installing a windshield tomorrow and it will be among the final steps of a 12 month Pantera restoration.  There has been passionate advice provided on this list in the past regard to the proper sealant.  I purchased a tube of VersaChem's automotive black RTV Silicon type 270 today.It even has a picture on the side of the cartridge being used for a windshield gasket.

Have I got an acceptable product?  It does not list the chemicals that comprise it.

Thanks
JT