[DeTomaso] brake upgrade question

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sat Apr 24 03:25:29 EDT 2010

The balance bar is not a replacement for a propotioning valve. The balance
bar is ONLY for track driving, small corrections. A proportioning valve
could be used for both track and basic balance adjustments. The best way
to fix basic brake balance is by using proper caliper and master cylinder
area.
When using racing pads, pad area is very important to maintain proper pad
temperature. With street type pads, pad area becomes less important and
big "bling" calipers can be used.
Goran