[DeTomaso] Craigslist Panteras on PCNC website

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 16:50:33 EDT 2010

So the sticker guy is selling a DMV annual fee paid sticker for $1?

HOW Interesting!

It seems to me that this might be illegal.  (I'm stating the obvious!)

Grin.

Chuck

The Panteras for sale in the SF Bay Area are listed on the bottom-left
side of the home page of the PCNC website, www.PanteraClubNorCal.com

(It also includes items for sale that mention Panteras such as people
wanting to trade for Panteras or "PANTERA REGISTRACION DE VEHICULOS"
which sells license plate stickers.)

For the tech heads: the list is automatically updated using an RSS feed
every time someone hits the home page.  If anyone knows of a site that
provides an aggregated RSS feed for all cities, let me know, and I'll
put it on the POCA site.