[DeTomaso] local classifieds update

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu Apr 22 14:10:34 EDT 2010

In a message dated 4/22/10 9:31:05 AM, clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com writes:

> does anyone sell the aftermarket campy's, like 17's in a similar finish,
> like raw cast where they could be partially polished at the slots like the
> ones on the mustang?

I once asked Marino of Pantera East that same question, and he said his
wheels come polished from Boyd and he'd have to sand-blast them- for an extra
charge! I suspect this would happen with others unless a significant number
of people ask -and pay- for unpolished wheels. Vendors don't like stocking
two varieties of the same low-demand $3000 part.
FWIW- J DeRyke