[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Pantera Registry Hard Cover Book

parapantera at aol.com parapantera at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 15:23:33 EDT 2010

I would definately be in!!

-----Original Message-----
From: michael at michaelshortt.com <michaelsavga at gmail.com>
To: DeTomaso Forum <detomaso at realbig.com>
Sent: Wed, Apr 21, 2010 10:55 am
Subject: [DeTomaso] DeTomaso Pantera Registry Hard Cover Book

All this Registry  talk got me thinking about an old idea for a Coffee Table
ook of
antera Cars and Owners.
Would you pay $100.00 for a copy of a Hard Cover Book ( 9" x 12" )
n four color litho on quality white clay stock ( good paper ) with a single
age devoted to you and your car?
There could be several layouts, full page, 1/2 page photo above/below
ext above/below, owner photos inset or not. Maybe have 4-6 templates.
If enough people signed up ( 200 cars ???, it could happen easily)
We could do them every few years as 2nd, 3rd Editions, etc.
Maybe include a foreward by Tom T, a brief history of the cars and then
rganize them by year and models in Serial number order.
Let me Know,
Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt
avannah, Georgia
ichael at michaelshortt.com
12-232-9390

his email is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy
ct, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally
rivileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
hat any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
ommunication is strictly prohibited.  Please reply to the sender that you
ave received this message in error, then delete it.  Thank you