[DeTomaso] H.F. scissor lift video

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 22:24:47 EDT 2010

Very informative.  Thanks.  Michael Shortt

On Apr 20, 2010 10:11 PM, "Matt" <matt at nwpantera.com> wrote:

Not sure if I posted a link to a 2min. video featuring the H.F. scissor lift
recently up for discussion so here ya go if interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/nwpantera#p/u/0/2qG2wmhUFoo
Matt
3584

ps-I used my GoProHero video game, thank you Mr. Dawg!
You should plunk down a couple bennies out of that advance and let us all
share your in-car adventure with you on your maybe last race for a
Hey maybe it'll draw in some rookies,or maybe a buyer? What better proof
than a ride inside.
And you know how you like to watch ; - (O)