[DeTomaso] # of surviving cars

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 18:29:55 EDT 2010

It's funny when a site is password protected to hide info but when some
one ask info , the gate keeper spews out home phone number, address,
first born, etc on an open forum visible to every human world wide.

Since the ProvaMo registry does not ask for details like home phone
number, address, etc... (Anyone with an account knows this!)

it becomes obvious that you are not directing your comment to me!

If you are referring to some previous conversation that does refer to me,
please provide the link to it.

Chuck