[DeTomaso] # of surviving cars

jefude jefude at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 20 18:07:06 EDT 2010

Just a few comments about Chuck’s registry. It is a little cumbersome, requiring patience at times. But it is worth any hassle. It is a tremendous resource of information on our cars. I really have know idea how he has any time for a life outside the registry.

You can search all kinds of different ways. It was a huge help to me several years ago as I explored wheel options.

Last year Chuck helped me get in contact with the owner of my first Pantera. I sold it almost 30 years ago and it turned out to be less than 1 hour from where I currently live. The previous owners were never involved on the Pantera forums. Chuck was extremely protective of the current owner’s information. Only after he received his permission did Chuck relay it to me.

The site may be a little difficult to access because of the registration/password requirements. But Chuck deserves a lot of credit for building, maintaining and developing this great DeTomaso resource.