[DeTomaso] Track Mangusta

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 19 23:03:58 EDT 2010

I'm surprised Mike Drew hasn't jumped in here, I guess he's still catching up with mail like me......HSR West were running at the Norcal Shelby76 Club Spring Sprint event at Thunderhill this weekend. Mike, Lori and I had a great conversation with Lilo as he was unloading the Mangusta on Friday evening (along with a Lola T70 he also owns). What a super nice guy to talk with.

It was a picture perfect Spring weekend and the Mangusta looked great out on track. Mike snapped around a 1000 photo's of the weekends events, so I'm sure there will be some of the Goose amongst them.....

Julian