[DeTomaso] question for the brain trust

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Apr 19 11:25:21 EDT 2010

Hi Thomas,

I can test it with water in the shop too. I will look up the Myth Buster
show...

I generally do not drink the hot water. I know hot water can draw the lead
out of the piping system faster then cold water. I do have a lead free PVC
system. I drain and flush the tank regularly. I just do not want to induce a
potently poisonous sealer into my water system.

I do have a TIG welder. I have been using the silver solder to patch it as
it is at a lower temperature then welding. Secondly I have never TIG welded
stainless. The big problem is that the tank is leaking (pin holes)at spots
that it will be hard to weld.

Thanks

Larry - Cleveland

Larry Homolak