[DeTomaso] old tires

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Mon Apr 19 02:24:17 EDT 2010

Tires are subject to a variety of events during its lifetime, people drive
against sidewalk curbs, sharp objects like stones and other unknown
objects. You might have the wrong air pressure over a period. Would we be
careful about security so should a tire be replaced after one such
incident. Especially if you intend to travel at high speed with your
tires.
If the tires has a clean reckord and are 5 years old I would not scare to
use them on a second set of wheels for public road transportation to
meetings etc.
For fast driving, fresh racing tires is the way to go for me.
Goran