[DeTomaso] Painting Question???

Tom Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Sun Apr 18 22:20:40 EDT 2010

Will, that is exactly what I was looking for. I will order some for my
A-arms. I hate the current paints because the government forced the
manufacturers to remove all the good chemicals that made the old paints so
durable, at least in Orange and Los Angeles County.

That's also a great tip on the stainless...that's another project I'm going
to tackle. The Polyurethane's should also work great in the engine bay.

Thanks very much. I only want to do it once.

Tom