[DeTomaso] New Windsor vs All aluminum new 5.4 modular? - Life after 3 decades with a Cleveland

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 18 18:26:56 EDT 2010

We may be talking about two different blocks Jack.  This particular 5.4 block that I mentioned is a Shelby  aluminum block using a Ford patented process called PTWA or Plasma Transfer Wire Arc.....where  a high energy metal--spraying technique deposits a 1010 alloy steel  liner in the aluminum cylinders that is only 150 mics thick. I'm sure Shelby isn't building the blocks but I'll call Gary Patterson (Manager at Shelby) on Monday to see what he says.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com