[DeTomaso] Painting Question???

Will Demelo wdemelo at cogeco.ca
Sun Apr 18 14:50:58 EDT 2010

LISTEN TO ME!! I just did my A-arms. I'm yelling because I just found the
best paint/primer/rust proof to use on metal parts.
I searched for a sandable primer and found this stuff at Southern
Polyurothanes Inc. I bought black epoxy primer #6620-1. It is amazing. It's
self etching and sticks to everything. I tried it on a piece of highly
polished pipe and most paints would not have stuck. I could barely scratch
it off with a screwdriver.
I laid 4 heavy coats on my A-arms yesterday and it came out like thick
powdercoating. Comes out like satin black. I also used it on my stainless
trim.
http://www.southernpolyurethanes.com/
Will