[DeTomaso] brake master cyl still bad?

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Sun Apr 18 15:45:17 EDT 2010

I used an air system to pressurize the fluid once and I blew the fluid
out of my reservoir so fast I just filled it all back with air.

I now just use a vacuum pump and a tank. It is dedicated for this. I
bleed clutches and brakes and it works easy.

http://www.rc-tech.net/MGB/brakes/bleed1.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/MGB/brakes/bleed2.jpg

Second picture does not show it but I leave the vacuum pump hooked up.

Gary