[DeTomaso] Painting Question???

Tom Borcich tborcich at msn.com
Sun Apr 18 13:20:57 EDT 2010

I am bead blasting my A-arms and notice that once you get through the black factory paint there is a brown coating which is either fine rust or brown primer?

The metal is cleaning up pretty well, but there are some areas where there are poors in the metal too small to remove all the rust so there appears to be a very light film of rust still present. I considering using and etching

Best Regards,

Tom Borcich

Please visit www.BixbyKnollsMortgage.com
The finest compliment I can ever receive is a referral to your family, friends and colleagues.

Bixby Knolls Mortgage Corporation
Serving with Integrity Since 1989
3801 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach, CA 90807-3505
Phone: (562) 427-2222 ext-11
Fax: (562) 988-8539
 Licensed by the California Department of Real Estate #01804460 & 00850137. This email is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received this message in error, then delete it. Thank you.