[DeTomaso] NPC?

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 11:22:41 EDT 2010

I think the only reason it was called that and changed a bit was because of
the pending sale of the brand/logo and Mattel avoidance of potential
copyright/trademark issues by litigious minded buyers who could
retroactively file suit, they might not win but cause enough trouble and
expense to make the homage not worth the effort.  Michael Shortt