[DeTomaso] Modifying The Pantera Tach For 6A Tach Signal Direct Input

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at Hax.SE
Sat Apr 17 14:07:01 EDT 2010

Thanks Bill.

I bypassed R9 to get the tacho to work with the 12V tacho signal from
the EDIS ignition I'm using, and my guess is that this will work also
with the MSD.

Not sure if C1 should be removed as well, but it appears to work anyway.

Cheers,
Thomas