[DeTomaso] Team Pantera Racing Updates

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Apr 17 12:26:56 EDT 2010

Things are starting to move in the world of Team Pantera Racing for 2010.

We've seen Dan Courtney back on the email list, which means he's working
on The Beast and The Winged Warrior for upcoming races, but which
ones?   Who knows?  You never know when you might see him show up with a
race Pantera in tow.

Michael Frazier who has successfully run the Big Bend Open Road Race is
returning this week to challenge the course again.  This year we've
heard he's also been asked to be an instructor.  That's a nice medal to
pin on the chest of a Team Pantera Racing Member.  Congratulations Michael.

For the August running of the Sandhills Open Road Challenge, we have
three or four folks preparing their Panteras to run, including Bud
Hower, Bob (Rowdy) Radefeld and Frank (The Godfather) Cirrincione.
(hope we spelled that right)

Bob Benson will most likely make a run at the Virginia City Hillclimb
again this year.

Asa Jay Laughton got his first taste of racing at Spokane Raceway during
a driving school held a few weekends ago and is planning on making the
2010 Silver State Classic Challenge.

And last but not least, our own Team Pantera Racing President Dennis
"Mad Dawg" Antenucci is currently planning on attending the Nevada Open
Road Challenge this May while he waits for security clearances and VISA
to be processed for an overseas assignment.  This may be the last Open
Road Race event the Dawg gets to for a couple of years as he'll
literally be half a world away in another country.

2010 is shaping up nicely, and this doesn't include all those local
track events that Panteras will most certainly be attending.  So get out
there and support your marquee.