[DeTomaso] Seat Options

Thomas Tornblom Thomas.Tornblom at hax.se
Sat Apr 17 09:39:54 EDT 2010

Will Demelo skrev:
> Are there any leather seat options available other than C4 and fiero seats? I'm looking for a modern seat with good support but with bolsters that aern't too big. May be too difficult to get in and out?
> Recovering an old Recaro cloth set is not an option as they want $2k to recover in leather.
> Lots on Ebay in leather for reasonable prices. Anybody find a set that worked?
> WIll

I installed a pair of BF Torino Monza seats last year:

http://www.bf-torino.de/BF-Sitze/MONZA/monza.html

They are great, but requires a fair amount of work to fit in an early
Pantera, the ones with the parking brake handle on the passenger side.

I had to modify the inner seatbelt bracket also, and drill new mounting
holes in the seat.

Apparently BF Torino have no more Monzas, but Mike Drew found the same
seats under a different name in the UK.

Cheers,
Thomas