[DeTomaso] a arms

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Thu Apr 15 13:23:21 EDT 2010

Dear Boyd,

I would second Mike Drew's comments.

I would add that there are camber lock widgets available from Pantera Performance Center and probably other vendors, too.

Increased positive caster can come from modified bushings, shaving the upper ball joint mount and/or modified stock a arms.

New design super trick Pantera a arms that have run at LeMans in a competition Pantera racer are available for no small amount of money from Pat Mical at Pat's Future Auto.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles