[DeTomaso] aero test-Front pillar

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 13:22:20 EDT 2010

GoPro Hero video game?.
Sheeeeeeeeit. ;-)

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
"No One Gets Out Alive"
www.teampanteraracing.com

________________________________
From: Matt <matt at nwpantera.com>
To: Mad Dog Antenucci <teampantera at yahoo.com>; detomaso at realbig.com
Sent: Wed, April 14, 2010 7:08:27 PM
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] aero test-Front pillar

Cause it gives me a reason to wind my car up to 130mph on weekend mornings! I can't think of any other place to do that ;-) Can you?
Naw it all started because I wanted to find out the best fan direction/effeciency for stock position A/C condensor flow.
I was considering replacing all the original A/C equipment I ripped out when I got the car in '99. Still considering it...
One thing led to another and the mystery of Pantera airflow caught my fancy. Since I got a GoPro Hero from Santa I thought I'd put it to use.

If you must know Dawg I was doing it for you. I was hoping to discover the best areas on the body for improvement to wind resistance for faster speeds in the hopes of elevating you and your disciples to an even higher level of DawgGodness.
I know,I know, you would just tell me the best improvement is more horsepower.... ; - )

Matt
3584