[DeTomaso] Detomaso billet valve covers with "DeTomaso" in raised letters

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Apr 15 11:21:34 EDT 2010

In a message dated 4/15/10 8 05 20, boyd411 at gmail.com writes:

> Who can tell me where to get the best deal and best quality billet valve
> covers that say "Detomaso" in raised letters  in polished billet?

There's a guy on E-bay who does a great deal, selling valve covers complete
with chrome breathers (although ideally you'd want to use a proper PCV
setup).   He doesn't have any polished ones listed at the moment, but he does
have black, and blue ones.   You can contact him and he can hook you up,
either with natural ones that you would have polished, or he may have polished
ones available.

http://tinyurl.com/y5ozpbr