[DeTomaso] aero test-Front pillar

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Wed Apr 14 20:18:45 EDT 2010

Jack and others,
I did the aero test on the front pillar that you were interested in. I did not even bother to post the video as I could not get an accurate result using the yarn method.
I honestly could see no difference with or without the filler in the pillar. I'm working on finding another material in place of yarn that does not whip around so much for my testing. If you want to see the video let me know and I will upload it but it will show you nothing profound IMHO.
Science marches on....!
Matt
3584