[DeTomaso] NPC- Harbor Freight Scissor Lift

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Wed Apr 14 19:09:38 EDT 2010

Hi Nick,
I took some measurements and pics of my lift. You'll need at least 7-1/8" clearance to get by the pads that came with it.
I was advised to obtain a 20% off coupon in the back of a magazine which I did.I found one in "Bass Fishin".I think any guy type mag would probably have one.
I had it delivered to my local H.F. and they loaded it into my P/U for me. No shipping!
I ordered the same model you're inquiring about and this is what I got for around $800.00.
Can't complain about that but not expecting to have to use 4" of ramps to clear the pads given the description.
Overall I'm happy with it so far and no more crawling on my back ; >)

Matt
3584

Message: 21