[DeTomaso] shock comparison

Art Stephens artstephens at verizon.net
Wed Apr 14 18:13:07 EDT 2010

Boyd,
I don't know which model the shocks were,  but they are single adjustable.  I think Dennis is running a shorter shock,  (at least in the front),  than I am? My spring rates are 400 and 750.  I ran them right side up,  that is until I flipped the car,  and then they were upside down till the car was flipped back over.  :-))

Art