[DeTomaso] sacrificial Panteras - :-(

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 13 08:17:08 EDT 2010

These movie guys have BIG budgets. They may set one car up for a jump scene, another for a "dirt wheelie"  Maybe rienforce the rear deck for a sex scene. They may have other mock-ups for crash sequence. I was watching "how its made" The Spiderman movie and was surprised how much trouble they went through to make it real, so it looked real, even for a few seconds of film.  Bill 1362