[DeTomaso] more parts available, shocks and stuff...

cullen mccann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 14:24:06 EDT 2010

Friends,

I have been corresponding with a fellow named michael who has the ad on
craigslist below. He is in the chicago area. He told me he is getting ready
to sell a 72 and is working his way towards a GT5s. I havent gotten the
downlow on the 72, but he has several parts listed on the list, including a
full set of low mileage shocks (per some recent discussion) and he says they
are Koni's, a pair of taillights (one is cracked), a steering column collar,
new A/C compressor with bracket, logo'd tire cover and although not pictured
he also states the he has a "GM" master cylinder and conversion bracket,
GT5s lower control arms, a set of rear axles, side gills with fuel cap,
stock pipes and mufflers and a few other things. His prices seem to be fair
also. He is really nice and convinced me that he would be honest in working
a deal on shipping items, and I am usually skeptical of such things, but he
seems like a honest guy. I know there is always some risk with shipping from
a stranger, but his prices seem to be pretty low, so the risk might be as
well.

Cullen

3925

http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/pts/1676475454.html

DeTomaso Pantera parts - Adj. Shocks/Springs, A/C Comp., Master Cylndr -
$100 (Elmhurst)

Date: 2010-04-04, 8:07PM CDT

Reply to: sale-2gnfu-1676475454 at craigslist.org [Errors when replying to

DeTomaso Pantera ride height adjustable shocks and springs. Complete kit, no
leaks, $400. Updated A/C Compressor with billet aluminum bracket, $200. Also
have other parts including side gills with fuel filler $250, tail lights
$50, lug nuts $75, spare tire cover $75, GM master cylinder and adapter
$150, GT5S lower control arm $50, OEM Rear axles $50 each, .