[DeTomaso] shock comparison

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 12:10:39 EDT 2010

Art, Mad dog told me that's what he is running. I looked at their web sight
and they seem to have good features and although I haven't done allot of
comparison shopping the price seems to be about what I expected. What model
# do you have ?The 758 HP? What spring rates and do you run them upside
down? Is there a difference between front and rear ( besides the spring
rate?)
Boyd