[DeTomaso] koni shocks

Michael Becker mikebecker at cox.net
Sun Apr 11 09:56:01 EDT 2010

If you are talking about the coil-over adjustable types, they are the
3011/3012 series.  I just had the same problem a few months back.  They
apparently blew a seal.  I sent them to True Choice in Hilliard, OH and had
had them rebuilt.  They did nice work.  I think Truechoice are the only
place in the U.S. where you can get them rebuilt.  Rebuild cost was about
$250 per shock.  Replacements cost is about $500 per shock.  The shocks look
like this: http://www.koni.com/217.html