[DeTomaso] Sacrificial Panteras / Moving Our Marque Forward

hemipanter at hemipanter.se hemipanter at hemipanter.se
Sat Apr 10 18:42:49 EDT 2010

I agree. I do not think we need that sort of PR for our cars. It is
not particularly many that identifies the car, with the exception of
ourselves. It's more that there may be those who are happy to sell
for some extra money profit. The sad thing is that car show a higher
value when it comes to destroy it. Film-makers with less talent and
simple ideas tend to use violent means, blow up things, drive the car
out of a cliff, arranging giant collisions, and so on. When the brain
runs empty, so begins the violence and destruction.
Goran