[DeTomaso] FUEL PUMP

LEVITT1946 at aol.com LEVITT1946 at aol.com
Sat Apr 10 10:14:04 EDT 2010

Hello Friends ,

My 351c was built up before I purchased the car .

The car has a Holley 650 carb   4v cast iron  heads,Edelbrock performer
intake, mallory  electronic distributor , unknown cam but sure it was replaced.

I have identified the current fuel pump as an AC 41353 that is on the car .
 Since the engine is out of  the car I would lie to replace  the  fuel
pump.

I am looking for recomendations:

Does anyone have a parts # ?

Summit shows a holley part # 12-854  80 GPH

Do you all think the car needs more like 110 GPH Pump? if so what is the
part #?

Robert