[DeTomaso] sacrificial Panteras - :-(

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 22:59:34 EDT 2010

So how much is PI Motorsports making from all this. They are abetting a
crime against humanity - at least our humanity. How could they be part of
this?  This stinks.

Jeff
6559

This kind of thing makes me sick.

,

> Dave Adler does not post on this forum, but  does show up on the P.I.
forum now and then.

> Back on March 25,  he posted the following:
>

> PI Motorsports, Inc. needs 3  Panteras within 72 hours. Cars must
berunning and complete or nearly  complete.
> Paint and rust condition notimportant. Cash buyer ready. To be  used in a
movie production.
> Carsmust be in Southern California.
>  --------------------------------------------------------------
> Upon  reading this, other forum members and myself feared these cars
(condition not of  major concern) were
> destined for crash scenes.
>
> Today  Dave posted this:
>
> The Panteras have been acquired and are  slated to be crashed in thenext
Fast & Furious production.
> The  movie producer wanted Panteras.For good or bad, they will be on the
silver  screen in a majorproduction.

> The Pantera will be getting  another 15 minutes.....

>  One of the P.I. forum members in Denmark replied:
>
> And the  sellers will get their 30 silver coins? I feel sick...
> My thoughts exactly.
>
>  Larry - a moment of silence for our departed friends, please.

Detomaso Forum  Managed by POCA

Archive Search Engine Now Available at  http://www.realbig.com/detomaso/

DeTomaso mailing  list
DeTomaso at list.realbig.com