[DeTomaso] Subject: Re: Coolant Tube Removal

Barry Seib oldwheel at mts.net
Fri Apr 9 22:50:10 EDT 2010

Mike
Actually it was one of our finest "vendors" that got me the SS pipes.
They were the standard long Pantera pipes, but the backorder just went on &
on & on with his supplier in California putting him off forever !
........and they all only want to sell complete packages and not individual
pipes. I tried.

Barry